INTELLIVISION FOR GAMEBOY
In addition to Intellivision for PC (see VOL1 , VOL2, or the Intellivision Lives! Website ), I also wrote two other Intellivision emulators. These emulators are unique in that they run on inexpensive, low-powered 8-bit systems (in the case of Intellivision for 8-bit NES, running at only 1.7 MHz and with only 2K RAM). They are written entirely in hand-optimized assembly language, and employ several pre-processing technologies that I myself developed.
- A configurable, context-sensitive menu system to simplify controller mappings and to aid with inputting numbers.
- A configurable, context-sensitive camera that pans to show you the most important areas of the screen, allowing the games original layouts to be preserved.
- Making use of the taller screen when scrolling vertically to fill the entire screen, allowing you to see a larger area vertically than what would be possible on a real Intellivision.
- The ability to store graphics on inexpensive ROM.
- The ability to replace and enhance the graphics (without changing the original game code), offering double the resolution of the Intellivision, and the possibility of multicolor.
|NOTE: To try Intellivision for Gameboy Color, you must have a collection of Intellivision binaries, including the built-in operating system, and the graphics ROM. You can get these on the Intellivision Lives! CD-ROM.|
By downloading I4NES and/or I4GBC, you agree to or acknowledge the following:
Download Intellivision for NES (DEMO)