Saturday, January 21, 2012
New Game Announcement
D2K ARCADE - The official sequel to DK ARCADE for the INTELLIVISION.
This ain't your daddy's Coleco Kong!
It's TWO games in one! The first arcade game, PLUS a second game with four all NEW levels inspired by the arcade hit D2K: Jumpman Returns!
TWISTED GIRDERS - A new barrels board loaded with surprises! Stay constantly alert because barrels travel both ways and flames rain down from above!
THE MIXER - A relentless cement mixer tops off empty pie plates while full ones twirl down from the sky! Can you master the timing it takes to clear each conveyor?
THE REFINERY - Oil, gas, and an array of safety valves… this level has "DANGER" written all over it. Outsmart Kong by putting out the fires guarding the top towers!
TRIPLE ELEVATORS - Conquer your fear of heights and outsmart merciless fireballs guarding narrow and unforgiving columns. Don't forget the infamous springs!
IMPROVEMENTS TO THE ORIGINAL
- Glitch free. No more black screen of death.
- Smoother motion, controls respond 3x as fast. Arcade action on the Intellivision has never been this good!
- New graphics and sound effects. Hear Kong growl for the first time!
- Enemy AI and timing closer to the arcade than ever before. "Control" the barrels, just like in King of the Kong!
- Separate high scores for Game 1 and Game 2. Perfect for high-scoring competitions!
- Hidden voice samples included in the arcade but never utilized. Hear Pauline's first ever recorded voice!
TIME TO REPLACE YOUR COPY OF DK ARCADE WITH AN UPGRADE THAT GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND!
Coming March 2012.